Saturday, October 2, 2010

Baby Sounds

I confess that I'm in love with the chirps and squeaks of my baby's voice.  Right now I'm listening to her in the monitor; she's supposed to be going down for her nap, but she is talking away to herself and decidedly NOT sleeping.

I want to remember these little baby sounds while they last.  She uses this little high-pitched squeal followed by a long gasp as she shakes and quivers when she's excited.  She narrates her day for me; babbling as she walks through the house. 

Every time she wants to have a conversation, she waves and flaps her arms and sticks her little pink tongue in and out as she happily babbles away about whatever particular subject has caught her fancy.  This is such a happy sound!  The happy coos and chatter of a little one is so dear and I don't want to forget these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment