Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random Fact About Me #1

I am the Queen of Returns!  I have returned everything you can imagine.  Things that can't be returned; I've returned them.  I actually sport this title with great pride, and think that I should be issued a crown or a tiara of some sort!  I pretty much know every store's return policy.  If you need to know how to return just about anything, you should ask me.  Seriously.  When I'm told "no", I usually just ask for the manager.  He/she typically has the power to go above and beyond the store's policy.  Never take "no" for an answer until you've spoken to someone who holds the power to say "yes"!

Tonight, I returned fast food to the Arby's in Pryor!  I got fed up with them messing up our order and overcharging us, so I went back with my receipt and the extra food that they charged us for and we did not order.  We had used coupons and not been given the credit for them, and been charged for and given an extra side.  So, I left Arby's with cash in my hand tonight!  **happy dance**! 

Oh, and **patting self on back**!  I think this is the first time I've actually gotten cash back from a fast food joint; they typically just give you free food.  I am not, however, interested in free food right now.  I wanted cold hard cash and I got it.  Wahoo!

This is just the latest example of my reign of returning genius.  It may not be mind-blowing to you, but I left the parking lot feeling very self-satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment